April 08, 2010

mish amish amerrrikin




Hello Blog........., ha...haha
toooooooday I've fully started the Amish lifestyle that I am beginning to unwillingly live, and since I am a "techy" this is way too difficult.so I had to write a fuckin blog about it. which is against the rulezzZ..but uh I like writing blogs, to me its pretty ffffun, I get a nerdy kick out of writing. but anyways.
there is a whole list of technology i have lost or that has broke and now the highest tech thang I have is probably a blow dryer! not bad, not shabby.
Suuuure these are all material belongings suuure. SUUURE I sound like a materialistic whore mhmm sure do yah yahhh. I can't help it for real! But I do feel unplugged from a section of society now, and it is making me feel weak.
Just sayin' WHY IS THIS ALL HAPPENING to ME!?
I will go purchase some needles, thread and fabric and sew dresses now. Make sanwiches... carry wood and make meals over my fire pit outside of good old "zoe" because clearly my life cannot handle the high tech world. And I am partially OK with that, my family was considered amish through my entire high school career. I told my english teacher i was and I got extentions on my papers so its not so bad.. Minus the camera. and phone part.



The map shows where the Amish live, I'm not far away. In fact I'm right where that red dot in wisconsin is, so I think it might be meant to maybe be?

1 comment: