April 08, 2010

ifSIX6 was NINE9



If s6x was n9ne
you would still blow my mind...
Shine upon the shadows where the sun don't shine.
If s7ven was t10
I could maybe see you again
Glimpse at my watch and see that the bridge of three did the mend
If N9ne was twe12e
and tw2 was fiv5

if if if I still felt alive
If I could feeeel

but
Like a reoccurring dream
I wake up to this machine

Where, right now, it's temporarily on hold
When to pick up? ..Don't mind me,
Just leave your message after I beep

beep beep

Perhaps I've become un human?
I am run by a remote control...
I guess I just don't know
Still a lot on my mind to unfold.
and Here I am,

With my empty pocket in my hands
Just livin' to live with no certain plan.
I've decided I am
what you're not,
I am so stagnant in this rain I could rot
So I should stop pretending
and being such a robot.


beep. boop... bop bop.







No comments:

Post a Comment